Welcome to JackieFerrier.com
These terms and conditions outline the rules and regulations for the use of JackieFerrier.com’s Website.
By accessing this website we assume you accept these terms and conditions in full. Do not continue to use JackieFerrier.com’s website if you do not accept all of the terms and conditions stated on this page.
The following terminology applies to these Terms and Conditions, Privacy Statement and Disclaimer Notice and any or all Agreements: “Client”, “You” and “Your” refers to you, the person accessing this website and accepting the Company’s terms and conditions. “The Company”, “Ourselves”, “We”, “Our” and “Us”, refers to our Company. “Party”, “Parties”, or “Us”, refers to both the Client and ourselves, or either the Client or ourselves. All terms refer to the offer, acceptance and consideration of payment necessary to undertake the process of our assistance to the Client in the most appropriate manner, whether by formal meetings of a fixed duration, or any other means, for the express purpose of meeting the Client’s needs in respect of provision of the Company’s stated services/products, in accordance with and subject to, prevailing law of . Any use of the above terminology or other words in the singular, plural, capitalisation and/or he/she or they, are taken as interchangeable and therefore as referring to same.
We take privacy seriously. We collect your personally identifiable information in order that we may process your orders, communicate with you about your order or experience. By ordering from us, we keep your information in a customer profile database in order to provide you with a personalized experience and allow us to better track and improve our business. However unless you specifically opt-in at the time or ordering or on another part of the site, your information is not added to our newsletter. If you opt-in to our newsletter, you may opt out at any time. You may ask us to delete any of your information at any time.
- Remember that you have visited us or used our or our third-party Services before. This allows us identify the number of unique visitors we receive, which allows us to make sure we have enough capacity to accommodate all of our users. It also allows us to track our visitors anonymously to determine how they are using the site, the time they are using the site, what actions they are taking. It also allows us to set user preferences such as currency preferences.
- Give us information about the shopping cart as a whole and helps our system know when the cart data changes. Another cookie contains a unique code for each customer so that it knows where to find the cart data in the database for each customer. No personal information is stored within these cookies..
- Customize elements of the promotional layout and/or content of our website or application.
- Collect anonymous statistical information about how you use the Services (including the length of your web or application session) and the location from which you access the Services, so that we can improve the Services and learn which elements and functions of the Services are most popular with our users.
You do not have to allow cookies. However the site may work unexpectedly.
All prices include formatting and getting image ready for print. Shipping costs are additional where applicable. Custom, duties and taxes are payable by the customer and are not included in your order or payment with us.
- Customer Responsibility
Before ordering from us, it is your responsibility to check and determine your full ability to receive the products as well as ensuring your order contains accurate information as to product choice, and product options. Correct address and post code/zip code, your up-to-date telephone number and e-mail address are absolutely necessary to ensure successful delivery of your products.
Once your payment has been processed, the order is usually placed immediately on the same day and you will not be able to edit or cancel your order unless you contact us directly and immediately. We cannot guarantee we will be able to cancel or edit the order if it has already been placed. Please see cancellation policy below. However, if you want to change some parameters such as your address, please contact us as soon as possible. We can’t guarantee we can make modifications to your order, but we will do our best.
2. Payment of customs duties & taxes on physical products
Shipments outside of the Canada may incur customs fees depending on the destination country. The fee may vary depending on your order value, country limits, and other factors. Any fees are paid to appropriate customs agency by the end customer. Taxes depend on where you are ordering from. Because some of our suppliers are in the US, tax may be applied according to the stare you reside in if your state is the same as our suppliers.
All delivery estimates of physical products given at the time of placing and confirming orders are subject to change. In any case, we will do our best to contact you and advise you of all changes. Unfortunately we can not guarantee delivery dates and accept no responsibility for products that are delivered after the estimated delivery date, apart from advising you of any known delay, as production and delivery is not handled by us directly (except for delivery for those cases where local delivery is possible).
We will notify you once we have received your order. We will follow up with an additional email notifying you when we go to print. You may cancel at any time during this period which may be as short as one hour or long as five days.
If you wish to cancel your order after your order is printed, but before the order is shipped, we will reimburse you for the total order less the printing costs.
If you wish to cancel your order after the items(s) has/have been shipped, you will need to return the product(s) and pay for the return shipping. In this case you will be reimbursed only for the print less the cost of printing. We cannot reimburse any fees involved with shipping, customs or duties.
Damaged or lost packages
1. Lost Packages in Transit
If your package is lost in transit and shows that it has not been delivered, we will re-print it and re-send it at no cost to you. For packages lost in transit, all claims must be submitted no more than 30 days after the estimated delivery date.
It is the Customer’s responsibility to file any claim with a carrier for a lost shipment if carrier tracking indicates that the product was delivered. Unfortunately JackieFerrier.com is not able to take responsibility and we don’t issue refunds or returns in this case.
2. If the product is damaged in the mail
We ask for photo verification of the damaged goods and then we will send a replacement at no cost to you subject to our investigation and discretion. Please contact us via our contact form.
1. Wrong Address Returns
If you entered a wrong address, then unfortunately you are held responsible. However, if you just placed the order, please contact us immediately. We can’t guarantee that we can make the change before your order is shipped, but we might be able to. Usually the package is sent back to our suppliers warehouse. If so we’ll contact you for an updated address. However, the packages sometimes are not returned. In this case, you would have to process a new order to replace the original.
Any returns or problems that occur because of an error on our part will be handled at our expense. Any claims for misprinted/damaged/defective items must be submitted with a photo of the damage within 30 days after the product is received. Cases where you would like to exchange or return a product without any defect or due to a wrong size being ordered, you will need to contact us and be responsible for the shipping cost a second time. Once the item is returned, we will place the new order.
Send your returns to 33 Patterson Cres, Unit #1, Ajax, ON, Canada L1S 6R2
Credit Card Details
All credit card details are handled securely online through https://jackieferrier.com depending on the payment gateway you choose. You may choose to pay by credit card through Square which is handled by Square through a secure direct integration, in person through an iPhone device and Square application or through PayPal directly where you will be directed to their site to enter in your details. Your information is shared with Square or PayPal in order to process your payment. We do not store your credit card details on our site. You have the right at any time to request that any and all details you have supplied to us be deleted from us or our third parties.
Description of Products
We use our best efforts to provide you with the best images and descriptions, but unfortunately cannot guarantee that colours and details in website images are 100% accurate representations of the product. This is due in part to the variations of screens and monitors as well as the individual inks or dyes and the product it is being printed on.
Change of Use
JackieFerrier.com reserves the right to:
- Change or remove (temporarily or permanently) products, the Website or any part of it without notice and you confirm that JackieFerrier.com shall not be liable to you for any such change or removal and,
- Change these Terms and Conditions at any time, and your continued use of the Website following any changes shall be deemed to be your acceptance of such change.
Links to Third Party Websites
JackieFerrier.com Website may include links to third party websites that are controlled and maintained by others. Any link to other websites does not necessarily imply an endorsement of such websites and you acknowledge and agree that we are not responsible for the content or availability of any such sites. Hyper-links to such sites are provided as a service to the reader and are not sponsored by or affiliated with JackieFerrier.com or any of its operators. JackieFerrier.com is not responsible for the content on those sites. Hyper-linked are to be accessed at the user’s own risk and the author makes no representations or warranties about the content, completeness or accuracy of these hyperlinked sites, or the sites that are hyper-linked to this site. JackieFerrier.com provides hyperlinks as a convenience.
JackieFerrier.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. However, we only include links that we believe you will find useful, either to see what kinds of tools or products we are referring to, or products that you would find useful. There is no pressure to buy in any shape or form.
Jackie Ferrier retains copyright of all photos an images regardless of whether you find an image on this site, online or whether you have purchased a print. All photography is copyrighted as soon as the images has been captured whether or not it has been registered. All the photography on this site can be proven to be original through EXIF data and other records.
All copyright, trademarks and all other intellectual property rights in the Website and its content (including without limitation photography, Website design, images, text, graphics and all software and source codes connected with the Website) are owned by or licensed to JackieFerrier.com or otherwise used by JackieFerrier.com as permitted by law.
In accessing the Website you agree that you will access the content solely for your personal, non-commercial use. None of the content may be downloaded, copied, reproduced, transmitted, stored, sold or distributed without the prior written consent of the copyright holder. This excludes the downloading, copying and/or printing of pages of the Website for personal, non-commercial home use only.
You can share links to our site via email and social media provided proper credit is given, but you cannot republish any of our text-based content over 75 words. Ensure you are properly crediting the artist for any creative work displayed.
You cannot use our content for the sale of any materials, for advertising or promotions. You cannot promote any of the content on this site as your own, or another client’s or business. You may not distribute ay of the content in any way, or use, or remix the work into new content.
Disclaimers and Limitation of Liability
- The Website is provided on an AS IS and AS AVAILABLE basis without any representation or endorsement made and without warranty of any kind whether express or implied, including but not limited to the implied warranties of satisfactory quality, fitness for a particular purpose, non-infringement, compatibility, security and accuracy.
2. To the extent permitted by law, JackieFerrier.com will not be liable for any indirect or consequential loss or damage whatever (including without limitation loss of business, opportunity, data, profits) arising out of or in connection with the use of the Website.
3. JackieFerrier.com makes no warranty that the functionality of the Website will be uninterrupted or error free, that defects will be corrected or that the Website or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or anything else which may be harmful or destructive.
4. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions shall be construed so as to exclude or limit the liability of JackieFerrier.com for death or personal injury as a result of the negligence of JackieFerrier.com or that of its employees or agents.
You agree to indemnify and hold JackieFerrier.com and its employees and agents harmless from and against all liabilities, legal fees, damages, losses, costs and other expenses in relation to any claims or actions brought against JackieFerrier.com arising out of any breach by you of these Terms and Conditions or other liabilities arising out of your use of this Website.
If any of these Terms and Conditions should be determined to be invalid, illegal or unenforceable for any reason by any court of competent jurisdiction then such Term or Condition shall be severed and the remaining Terms and Conditions shall survive and remain in full force and effect and continue to be binding and enforceable.
if a dispute arises between you and JackieFerrier.com, we strongly encourage you to first contact us directly to seek a resolution. These Legal Terms and Conditions and your use of this Site shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws in force in the Province of Ontario and the federal laws of Canada, without reference to any choice of law or conflict of law principles. The United Nations Convention on Contracts for the International Sale of Goods does not apply to these Legal Terms and Conditions or any communication with or transaction through this Site.
Unless otherwise stated, JackieFerrier.com and/or it’s licensors own the intellectual property rights for
all material on JackieFerrier.com. All intellectual property rights are reserved.
You must not:
- Republish material from https://jackieferrier.com
- Sell, rent or sub-license material from https://jackieferrier.com
- Reproduce, duplicate or copy material from https://jackieferrier.com
- Redistribute content from JackieFerrier.com.
- This Agreement shall begin on the date hereof.
- Certain parts of this website offer the opportunity for users to post and exchange opinions, information,
material and data (‘Comments’) in areas of the website. JackieFerrier.com does not screen, edit, publish
or review Comments prior to their appearance on the website and Comments do not reflect the views or
opinions ofJackieFerrier.com, its agents or affiliates. Comments reflect the view and opinion of the
person who posts such view or opinion. To the extent permitted by applicable laws JackieFerrier.comshall
not be responsible or liable for the Comments or for any loss cost, liability, damages or expenses caused
and or suffered as a result of any use of and/or posting of and/or appearance of the Comments on this
- JackieFerrier.comreserves the right to monitor all Comments and to remove any Comments which it considers
in its absolute discretion to be inappropriate, offensive or otherwise in breach of these Terms and Conditions.
- You warrant and represent that:
- You are entitled to post the Comments on our website and have all necessary licenses and consents to
- The Comments do not infringe any intellectual property right, including without limitation copyright,
patent or trademark, or other proprietary right of any third party;
- The Comments do not contain any defamatory, libelous, offensive, indecent or otherwise unlawful material
or material which is an invasion of privacy
- The Comments will not be used to solicit or promote business or custom or present commercial activities
or unlawful activity.
- You are entitled to post the Comments on our website and have all necessary licenses and consents to
- You hereby grant to JackieFerrier.com a non-exclusive royalty-free license to use, reproduce,
edit and authorize others to use, reproduce and edit any of your Comments in any and all forms, formats
Hyperlinking to our Content
- The following organizations may link to our Web site without prior written approval:
- Government agencies;
- Search engines;
- News organizations;
- Online directory distributors when they list us in the directory may link to our Web site in the same
manner as they hyperlink to the Web sites of other listed businesses; and
- Systemwide Accredited Businesses except soliciting non-profit organizations, charity shopping malls,
and charity fundraising groups which may not hyperlink to our Web site.
- These organizations may link to our home page, to publications or to other Web site information so long
as the link: (a) is not in any way misleading; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement or
approval of the linking party and its products or services; and (c) fits within the context of the linking
- We may consider and approve in our sole discretion other link requests from the following types of organizations:
- commonly-known consumer and/or business information sources such as Chambers of Commerce, American
Automobile Association, AARP and Consumers Union;
- dot.com community sites;
- associations or other groups representing charities, including charity giving sites,
- online directory distributors;
- internet portals;
- accounting, law and consulting firms whose primary clients are businesses; and
- educational institutions and trade associations.
- commonly-known consumer and/or business information sources such as Chambers of Commerce, American
We will approve link requests from these organizations if we determine that: (a) the link would not reflect
unfavorably on us or our accredited businesses (for example, trade associations or other organizations
representing inherently suspect types of business, such as work-at-home opportunities, shall not be allowed
to link); (b)the organization does not have an unsatisfactory record with us; (c) the benefit to us from
the visibility associated with the hyperlink outweighs the absence of link is in the context of general resource information or is otherwise consistent with editorial content
in a newsletter or similar product furthering the mission of the organization.
These organizations may link to our home page, to publications or to other Web site information so long as
the link: (a) is not in any way misleading; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement or approval
of the linking party and it products or services; and (c) fits within the context of the linking party’s
If you are among the organizations listed in paragraph 2 above and are interested in linking to our website,
you must notify us by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please include your name, your organization name, contact information (such as a phone number and/or e-mail
address) as well as the URL of your site, a list of any URLs from which you intend to link to our Web site,
and a list of the URL(s) on our site to which you would like to link. Allow 2-3 weeks for a response.
Approved organizations may hyperlink to our Web site as follows:
- By use of our corporate name; or
- By use of the uniform resource locator (Web address) being linked to; or
- By use of any other description of our Web site or material being linked to that makes sense within the
context and format of content on the linking party’s site.
No use of JackieFerrier.com’s logo, photography or other artwork will be allowed for linking absent a license
Without prior approval and express written permission, you may not create frames or iFrames around our Web pages or
use other techniques to borrow or use our content or otherwise use techniques that alter in any way the visual presentation or appearance of our Web site.
Reservation of Rights
We reserve the right at any time and in its sole discretion to request that you remove all links or any particular link to our Web site. You agree to immediately remove all links to our Web site upon such request. We also reserve the right to amend these terms and conditions and its linking policy at any time. By continuing to link to our Web site, you agree to be bound to and abide by these linking terms and conditions.
Removal of links from our website
If you find any link on our Web site or any linked web site objectionable for any reason, you may contact us about this. We will consider requests to remove links but will have no obligation to do so or to respond directly to you.
Whilst we endeavour to ensure that the information on this website is correct, we do not warrant its completeness or accuracy; nor do we commit to ensuring that the website remains available or that the material on the website is kept up to date.
We shall have no responsibility or liability for any content appearing on your Web site. You agree to indemnify and defend us against all claims arising out of or based upon your Website. No link(s) may appear on any page on your Web site or within any context containing content or materials that may be interpreted as libelous, obscene or criminal, or which infringes, otherwise violates, or advocates the infringement or other violation of, any third party rights.
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, we exclude all representations, warranties and conditions relating to our website and the use of this website (including, without limitation, any warranties implied by law in respect of satisfactory quality, fitness for purpose and/or the use of reasonable care and skill).
The Website is provided on an AS IS and AS AVAILABLE basis without any representation or endorsement made and without warranty of any kind whether express or implied, including but not limited to the implied warranties of satisfactory quality, fitness for a particular purpose, non-infringement, compatibility, security and accuracy.
To the extent permitted by law, JackieFerrier.com will not be liable for any indirect or consequential loss or damage whatever (including without limitation loss of business, opportunity, data, profits) arising out of or in connection with the use of the Website.
JackieFerrier.com makes no warranty that the functionality of the Website will be uninterrupted or error free, that defects will be corrected or that the Website or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or anything else which may be harmful or destructive.
Nothing in these Terms and Conditions shall be construed so as to exclude or limit the liability of JackieFerrier.com for death or personal injury as a result of the negligence of JackieFerrier.com or that of its employees or agents.
Nothing in this disclaimer will:
- limit or exclude our or your liability for death or personal injury resulting from negligence;
- limit or exclude our or your liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation;
- limit any of our or your liabilities in any way that is not permitted under applicable law; or
- exclude any of our or your liabilities that may not be excluded under applicable law.
The limitations and exclusions of liability set out in this Section and elsewhere in this disclaimer: (a)
are subject to the preceding paragraph; and (b) govern all liabilities arising under the disclaimer or
in relation to the subject matter of this disclaimer, including liabilities arising in contract, in tort
(including negligence) and for breach of statutory duty.
To the extent that the website and the information and services on the website are provided free of charge,
we will not be liable for any loss or damage of any nature.
Credit & Contact Information
This Terms and conditions page was created with the help of termsandconditionstemplate.com generator and modified. If you have
any queries regarding any of our terms, please contact us.